Social media marketing
Attract the right customers, and engage existing ones with smart social media strategies. As a Facebook Marketing Partner, and with experience of leading and emerging social platforms, we are uniquely positioned to partner with you on a winning social media strategy.
Take advantage of social media across the funnel
Social media marketing is a powerful tool to communicate with both existing and new customer segments. When done correctly, you can make use of social media strategies throughout your purchase funnel.
We’re experts in:
1. Content plan development to nurse new and existing followers
2. Expansion of follower base via upper funnel engagement
3. Utilisation of follower base and audience creation to acquire more direct website traffic
4. Targeting of audiences that have engaged on the website to drive direct sales
5. Leading and emerging social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, TikTok)
Some of the social media platforms we’re experts in
With Facebook, you gain the power to target leads down to their age, location, and demographics. Work smart for every conversion by engaging in real time with your ideal audience.
- Strategy and monitoring: Facebook changes its rules quite frequently, and often in the middle of the game. Keep up with its new features, so you can navigate it like a pro.
- PPC ads: Refine your segmentation strategy, so you can target, retarget, and convert your best leads.
- Facebook page management: Your Facebook page puts a face to your brand. Take full advantage of its one-to-one marketing capabilities unmatched by any other social media site.
- Creative content: Achieve your marketing goals by publishing only content – images, videos, and text – that resonates with your target audience.
On Instagram, it’s all about building your brand’s influence. Implement tried and tested tactics to grow your following, raise awareness, and gain credibility, so you can turn engagement into actual revenue.
- Influencer campaigns: Find prominent personalities that are most relevant to your brand and audience, so you can amplify your content.
- Competitive analysis: Understand competing brands and how they use Instagram, to uncover trends and sustain your own comparative advantage.
- Instagram ads: Run campaigns that compel your followers into action, deliver on business objectives, and meet your ROI goals.
- Creative content: Fill your Instagram profile with creative images, graphics, and videos that are not only eye-catching but more importantly, able to connect with your audience at an emotional level.
Make no mistake: Twitter, pioneer of the hashtag and viral marketing, is still in the game. Make the most of your 140 characters to generate grassroots buzz and increase word of mouth around your brand.
- Strategy and design: Achieve astounding results within a short period of time and at a fraction of the cost, through a viral campaign on Twitter.
- PPC advertising: Reach your ideal audience with targeted ads. Whether you’re looking to increase engagement or drive traffic back to your website, there’s a Twitter ad strategy that’s right for your brand.
- Influencer campaigns: Influencer marketing is not just Instagram’s domain. Promote your brand and content through influential Twitter users in your category.
- Social listening: Monitor mentions of your brand, industry, and even your competitors, and derive actionable insights using powerful analytics.
Stay in the know.
Read about key industry updates, and learn about digital marketing best practices from Digital Excellence’s experience.