Most businesses only have two levers for growth: Spend more time or more money.
Marketing automation replaces both.
Bid Management ROI
When a bid management strategy is fully optimised, you stand out against competition. Launch effective campaigns that will top search engine results and maximise your ROI.
- Bid process optimisation. Bidding can be a complex and time-consuming process. Marketing automation helps you pick and bid on the best keywords in less time.
- Smart keyword bidding. Get the best results from top-performing keywords and decrease bids on those that don’t perform.
- Constant monitoring. Data analysis determines the most effective bids over time, thus boosting your ROI.
As your list of products increases, so does the difficulty of managing your online ads. API solutions designed specifically for Google products effectively eliminates the usual headaches and in turn saves campaign dollars for fast-growing retailers like you.
- All-in-one-dashboard. APIs put multiple data sources right at your fingertips. Centralising data from analytics, search, ads, and more, all in a single, streamlined view, allows you to pick the best placements for your valuable ad dollars.
- Customisation. From ads and maps to checkout and YouTube, seamlessly integrate the services you use with other third party applications that are indispensable to your business.
Inbound Platform Setup
As competition increases, so does the need for top-of-mind brand awareness. Utilise an inbound marketing strategy that lets your company be found online, without you breaking a sweat.
- Set-and-forget system. Capture attention, acquire interest, and nurture leads on the platform of your choice. Let the system do all the heavy lifting for you.
- Reporting and analytics. Get all the information you need on your dashboard, allowing you to make sales and marketing decisions on the fly.
- Modular setup. Get and pay for only the features you need and add new components as you need them, so you can focus on growing your business.
Sales Funnel Management
Optimising your sales funnel ensures the highest possible throughput of leads – leads that actually convert – so you can get the most out of your marketing spend.
- Leads qualification. At every sales stage, you can dedicate your resources and efforts only on leads with the highest likelihood to purchase.
- Accurate forecasting. Measure progress in real time against your revenue projections, and identify any areas for improvement.
- Sales tracking. Boost revenue through greater visibility into key metrics, like your conversion rate and customer retention.